How to Sign Up?
- Sign up at Freerice.com/user/register.
Include your state abbreviation in your username, for example: “ME_Paul” or “NY_Susie”, so we can see which state contributed the most! (Click here to find your US state’s abbreviation. Players from other countries are welcome to join too and include their country’s abbreviation.) If you’ve registered your school, and you have a School Prefix, this is where you would use it, for example: “ME1234_Paul”.
- Check your email inbox for login details. Take care: your username is not your email address.
- Login at Freerice.com/user/login
- Choose your side!
- You’re good to go! To ensure the grains you raised are counted as part of your group’s total, visit your group’s profile page and click “Play”.
Teachers, how can your class or school join?
- If students are under 14 years of age, they are able to register on their parent’s email address or alternatively 40 students can register on your email address.
- You will need additional email addresses to register more than 40 students.
- Each student that registers should follow steps 1 – 5 posted to the left using an email address you allocate or their parent’s email address.
- You can register your school if you want your school totals to be tracked. See more on the ScoreBoard page. Maine schools have been pre-registered!
- Download Account Creation Tip Sheet
- Download Account and RiceBowl Team Set Up Step-by-Step Instructions